This tea-based concept takes the classic mojito and turns it into a mocktail you and your guests will love to drink. It’s great to serve as a welcome drink at parties. The fresh flavors of mint, chocolate and tea, combined with a little fizz and vanilla make a very sophisticated drink. You won’t miss the rum in this one!
Tea Mocktail: Choco-Mint Mojito Recipe
- 1 tablespoon choco-mint truffle loose leaf tea (You may also use 2 sachets, instead)
- 8 oz water
- 3/4 cup loosely packed mint leaves
- 1 lime
- 1 bottle (12-oz natural cream soda, chilled)
- 16 ice cubes (or as needed, distributed in 4 tall cocktail glasses)
- Steep the Choco-Mint Truffle tea in the 8 oz boiling water. Remove tea leaves and let come to room temperature. (Note: You may also chip the tea to cool it down, but this will cloud it, affecting only the look, but not the flavor!)
- Muddle the mint leaves with lime juice in a pitcher.
- Add cooled tea and chilled cream soda. Stir gently to mix.
- Serve over ice and enjoy!