This seductive and bubbly cocktail is a delicious way to celebrate a romantic evening for two. Show off your mixology skills to that special someone with a simple tea-infused syrup to take your evening over the top.
Twilight Rose Romance Cocktail
This seductive and bubbly cocktail is a delicious way to celebrate a romantic evening for two.
Servings 2 servings
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 10 grams twilight rose tea
- 1 bottle prosecco
- Melt sugar in a saucepan with water and loose leaf tea over the stove until fully dissolved.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, take the saucepan off the heat and allow to cool down to room temperature- about 30 minutes.
- Strain the simple syrup into a jar.
- Place a teaspoon of the infused simple syrup into each champagne flute.
- Pour the prosecco into the champagne flute, stir, serve, and enjoy!
Inspired by tea cocktails at The Biker & The Baker in Salida, CO.